Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outtakes

Fashion Week is winding down here in New York. I have been on a fashion marathon; luckily they give out free water in the tents, and wine too. Working with Kelley over at Sundance Channel/Full Frontal Fashion has been a real pleasure, because she hired me to do what comes naturally, to observe and maybe to catch something someone else might not see....

millions of photographers at the Tibi show. but every show is like this. the sound of them all going at once is lovely.hair and makeup area backstage, after the train has pulled out of the station.millions of tiny birds on the bare trees in the park across from the Plaza Hotel. The sound of them chattering to eachother is magical...I hear them saying.."Spring is coming!"..."Oh, I know! I can feel it too!"Self-portrait in the ladies room at Bergdorf Goodman.

No comments: