Monday, February 21, 2011

Big news! Going to Europe - sublet my place!

Big news: I am honored to have been offered two artist residencies this Spring; one in Portugal, and one in France, so I am very excited to be going to Europe for two months. Both residencies will offer me the chance to take the time and resources available to explore further ideas about documenting a place in order to identify with the people in that place, and in a sense myself, as I am the unseen observer.

That also means I am looking for some lucky person to sublet my apartment during that time. If you would be interested in a lovely duplex apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn from May 8 - July 2 or later, please email me for more information, pictures etc.

self portrait in Pompeii, Italy in December 2001

1 comment:

Kristina said...

super SUPER congrats!!!! this is huge news and i'm so excited for you! xo