Thursday, June 26, 2008

Working Life

My ongoing project about people at their job is going well. I have visited with architects, a dentist, graphic designers, administrative assistants, a baker, photographers (of course), a yoga teacher, a writer, clothing designer, sales-person, a painter......and yesterday a hair stylist. I really need to start getting more folks who work outside, like in construction, utilities, police, firemen, inspectors, delivery, movers, etc. Beyond that, if anyone reading this knows someone who wouldn't mind being photographed at their job, send them my way. It is very interesting to see what people do to make money in 2008, because so many of us make a living sitting in front of a computer, and many of these jobs did not even exist until 20 years ago.

email me at ellen@ewarfield.com

No comments: