Friday, March 4, 2011

Annabelle NYC has a new store!

TODAY, March 4, 2011, my old friend Anna McCraney is opening a store at 105 Stanton Street in New York. This is HUGE. If you know me or have read this blog in the past, you might know I have shot a lot of work for various lookbooks and campaigns of Anna's in the past. I might have also played a wolf in a fashion show of hers....maybe. But, I definitely am a big fan of her fashion, as well as giant fan of Anna herself. We did a special ceremony at the new store recently and I have a really good feeling this is going to work out like gangbusters for her, as well as for Melissa Lopez-Leach, her lovely Retail Manager.

Annabelle NYC

105 Stanton Street
New York, NY, 10002
Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm

I also have a print up there for sale, along with such illustrious company as Glen Baldridge, Joseph Hart, Andrea Hackman, Ryan Wallace, Ben Woodward, Leif Parsons, Jesse Goldstein, Matt Lienes, Andrew Jeffery Wright, and Isaac Lin. I am honored to be a part of Anna's inaugural retail location. GO CHECK the new store!

Here is some vintage Annabelle from 2005 at Galagapos! Remember Galapagos when it was on N6? Seems like a while ago.

No comments: