Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Take over my lease for 1/1/08 - $1350/month

So, I got an offer I couldn't refuse to move into my friends beautiful apartment on January 1, 2008. Only hitch is my current lease doesn not end until August 1, 2008. I would love to find someone to take over this place, which is a great apartment as well.

details:
- hardwood floors
- real one bedroom with foyer/entrance room NO ROOMATES
- 2 huge closets, one in bedroom, one in entrance room
- working buzzer
- 4th floor in the back, so very quiet
- lots of sun
- roof access
- fire-escape outside bedroom
- self controlled heat (and you pay that seperate)
- all new appliances, all new everything really. they said the building was renovated 4 years ago.
- ramp entrance outside with space to lock up your bike

- 6 blocks to L at Montrose and 3 blocks to JMZ at Lorimer (20-30 minutes to Union Sq. including 6 block walk)
- B43 bus across street to Greenpoint

Please pass on this info to anyone you think would be interested. Thanks!
email me: ellen@ewarfield.com for pictures!

No comments: